We're a fabless semiconductor company founded in Madrid in 2010
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development of the continuous integration tests of the microprocessor firmware during ASIC prototyping.
- Participate in specification and review of the PCBs used to implement the production testing of the company’s products.
- Participation on the development of technology evaluation vehicles as well as software development kits.
- Automatization of laboratory tests and measurements using programming languages like Matlab, TCL, Python.
- Required title: MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Required expertise: at least 3 years in similar tasks.
- Experience in embedded programming, using both high level programming languages (C/C++) and assembler.
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems and experience in software development for time-bound systems.
- Capable of working in code optimization (memory footprint and execution time).
- Electronic engineering knowledge. Analysis of PCB schematics.
- Knowledge of other languages (M4, R, TCL, Python, Matlab, Visual Basic for Applications, shell scripting languages).
- Problem-solving, and debugging skills are a must.
- Comfortable in a bare-bones programming environment.
- Use of laboratory equipment like oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skill is a must: all internal documentation is written in English.
Place of work
Tres Cantos headquarters (Madrid, Spain).
We will also consider the option of 100% remote working as a function of the candidate’s profile.
To apply for this job please visit www.kdpof.com.