True solid state lidar
As the Sales Account Manager of our business unit focused on road scanning services, you are responsible for developing the market, finding key applications, generating turnover, and defining product improvements.
You assess sales and market opportunities and research specific target markets. You analyze customer needs and alternative offerings in the market.
You gather and prioritize service requirements and customer opportunities.
You create a funnel, meet and negotiate with potential customers and close service agreements.
You attend workshops and trade fairs.
You will provide market insights and customer feedback and work closely together with the engineering, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
You have a technical affinity and an expertise in the road market.
You have experience in business development and negotiations with tenders and local authorities.
You have a track record in Technology Sales and/or Business Development.
You possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English, Dutch and French (German is a plus).
You demonstrate strong presentation and negotiation skills.
You are customer focused and like to build relationships with an international customer base.
You are results driven and enjoy starting up a new business offering.
You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
You are willing to travel (up to 40% of the time) within Belgium and the neighboring countries.
You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
You are passionate about your professional career and your skills.
Who we are
XenomatiX is located in the Research park of Leuven (Haasrode). We have developed a technology that deserves its place in the car of the future. Under any lightening and weather condition, our laser-based systems observe the road and the environment with high precision and resolution. This will increase comfort and safety. In combination with a (semi-)active suspension, our sensors turn cars into flying carpets, neutralizing potholes and bumps. Detection of (dangerous) objects and other traffic participants will allow cars to navigate autonomously.
We have a strong focus on results.
We have a well-defined strategic plan and need talented colleagues to be part of it.
You will become member of a team of driven, no-nonsense professionals with a strong ambition to bring new optical technology into mass production cars.
What we offer
• Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
• We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
• Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
• Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
• High tech environment full of technical talent
• Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.