True solid state lidar
What you’ll do
As an Automotive Application Engineer, you act as a liaison between customers and the product development team.
You will be validating, demonstrating, calibrating and implementing the next generation of Lidar-based products for ADAS and autonomous driving. You will present our products to car manufacturers and their supply chain worldwide. You will respond to customer feedback and questions and ensure customer satisfaction throughout project implementation. You will deliver and install products at customer sites, provide training and execute measurement services.
You will be involved in the data processing of our road scanning services.
You will work together with the hardware, software and sales team on further strengthening XenomatiX’ world-class technology.
You will be responsible to:
· present XenomatiX’s lidar solutions to the market on customer visits and events
· determine technical requirements and applications for each potential customer
· interact and build relationships with customers
· organize and perform demonstrations
· follow-up on delivery and start-up to and at customer site
· follow-up after delivery on customer satisfaction
· technical liaison with HQ in Europe
· give training to customers
You will report to and be coached by the Sales Manager US.
This role entails co-operation with the engineering teams in Belgium (HQ) as well.
What you’ll need
· You are based in US, preferably in the greater Detroit region.
· You have at least 2-5 years of proven track record in a technical (pre)sales, test engineer or application engineer role in a technology environment.
· You are familiar with Matlab.
· You have hands-on experience in mechanical and/or optical setups.
· Experience in the automotive market and/or with optical products is a strong plus.
· Previous experience with autonomous cars or ADAS is a differentiation criterion.
· You enjoy maintaining strong relationships with prospects and customers.
· You possess strong English verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Your technical background and interest enable you to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
· You like to work independently
· You are willing to travel to prospects and customers all over the US, including some international travel to conferences and fairs.
· You are passionate about your professional career and your skills.
What we offer
· Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
· We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
· Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
· Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
· High tech environment full of technical talent
· Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
· The opportunity is here, make it yours!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.