Your systems. Working as one.
Are you ready to define the next generation of autonomous systems? Are you a C++ or C expert? Do you love learning new and innovative technologies? As a Software Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for driving RTI’s position as the preeminent supplier of software frameworks for Aerospace and Defense systems. This includes creating industry-leading solutions by working with our ecosystem partners to integrate our products and create application-specific examples, proofs of concept and demonstrations. You will also be a technical subject matter expert, both internally and for our partners. It is the perfect opportunity to leverage your background in coding into an exciting position learning and leading the developing world of intelligent distributed systems.
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework provider for smart machines and real-world systems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in over 200 autonomous vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24×7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are the best positioned small company in the world to create the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
RTI leads the world market for software that connects real-world devices. Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. We recognize employees for their achievements, offer great opportunities for career growth and development, and provide the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility. We commit to making your life as satisfying as your career. And, RTI’s team is unmatched; our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest.
We solve some of the greatest challenges in technology. Our mission is to transform industries: aerospace, automotive, medical, power, defense, and industrial automation. Our core values emphasize excellence, teamwork, and your potential. Few small companies can truly claim to make the world run better like RTI. Come help make a real difference.
– Identify and document how to best apply RTI products to meet the needs of aerospace and defense applications including ground vehicles, avionics, simulators and command and control systems.
– Raise awareness and ease adoption of RTI products by building an ecosystem of best-in-class technologies integrated with RTI’s unique data-centric connectivity design.
– Represent RTI in technical working groups responsible for defense standards including the Generic Vehicle Architecture (GVA) and Military Vetronics Association,
– Build working examples, proofs of concept, and demonstrations that illustrate the unique value of RTI products and make them easier to adopt.
– Interact with RTI’s users around the world through our developer site, community portal, discussion forums, conferences and meetings.
– Test RTI’s solutions against our competitors.
Present at conferences, seminars and webinars
– Proficiency in C++ and C
– Experience developing software for Linux, embedded systems. Experience with safety certified operating systems is a plus.
– Knowledge of the European Defense and Avionics market is a plus.
– Familiar with safety of safety-critical software design principles.
– Good English, written and verbal communication skills
– Familiarity with TCP/IP sockets or messaging protocols
– B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae in English.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.