We're a fabless semiconductor company founded in Madrid in 2010
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implement ASIC / SoCs / FPGAs for multiple products, starting at the specification & design phase, and continuing through technology selection, implementation, and validation. Innovation in performance, power, and cost to build the best possible product is a must.
- Participate in all phases of ASIC / FPGA design flow (Synthesis, Place & Route, and Timing Closure) as required.
- Work with backend teams to address any layout and timing issues for ASICs.
- Verification by emulation with FPGAs in the lab.
- Involvement in lead-up, validation, characterization, and qualification phases of ASICs.
- Required title: MSc in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- Required expertise: at least 4 years in similar tasks.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong software design and skills are nice to have.
- Continuous search for technical excellence.
- Proactive (problem-solving) attitude.
- Team membership attitude.
Place of work
- Tres Cantos headquarters (Madrid, Spain).
We will also consider the option of 100% remote working as a function of the candidate’s profile.
To apply for this job please visit www.kdpof.com.