Title: Automotive SW Field Application Engineer (AE)
· Deployment of the Foretellix solution (composed of a Product, Language, and Methodology) at our leading automotive customers.
· Effectively engage with new customers including initial demonstration of value proposition through successful evaluations, provide remote and onsite training, support, and methodology consulting.
· Work with R&D to address product gaps and requirements, leveraging your understanding of both the product customers’ needs, and business landscape.
· Spend a substantial part of his/her time with the Customers, at their sites, primary at the EU, and develop effective relationships with customer stakeholders.
· Write customer-specific verification software, such as scenarios and/or scripts, including coding, testing, debugging and delivery.
· Write Application Notes, Methodology docs, technical presentations, or any other deployment-related collateral.
· Understand the Customers’ modeling requirements and translate them to language constructs requirements in order to enhance the supported features of the Foretellix solution.
· Lead the bi-directional knowledge transfer between the Company’s R&D and the Customers.
· Support installation and deployment of new versions, and/or SW packages at Customers’ sites.
· Solid knowledge and experience in Software Engineering, including OO programming, testing, debugging and delivery.
· Previous experience in a customer-related engineering organization, with a strong preference to Field Application/Sales Engineering or Services.
· Fluent in English, Verbal and Written.
· Outstanding human relationships with strong business acumen.
· Availability to travel 30-50% of your time.
· Located in EU with a strong preference for Northern or Central Europe. Eligible to work in the EU.
· BSc in Computer-Science/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· Previous experience with the automotive industry and with verification and/or simulation of cars and/or Autonomous Vehicles (AV) and/or other autonomous systems and Robots.
· Previous experience with Coverage Driven RTL verification, preferably with Specman (‘e’ language), and/or SystemVerilog UVM.
· Living in Gothenburg (Sweden), Stuttgart or Munich (Germany).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.