FCA US LLC, was formed in 2009 from a global strategic alliance with FIAT Group. The company produces vehicles and products under the Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, FIAT, SRT, and Mopar® brands. The combined resources, technology, distribution technology, brands, engineering, and manufacturing allow us to compete on a global scale. Our alliance allows us to build on the culture of innovation first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925 and FIAT’s complimentary technology whose heritage dates back to 1899.
FCA takes great pride in fostering an inclusive work environment where employees can leverage strengths, experiences and perspectives. At FCA, we believe it is the diversity of talent and perspective that allows us to take a visionary approach, to strategically apply new technologies and forge ahead in our industry in innovation and performance.
• Full Time
• Headquarters & Technology Center – Auburn Hills
We have exciting opportunities for exceptional candidates to work directly on automated driving features on some of the most successful vehicle brands in the industry for FCA’s ambitious rollout plan. As a member of FCA’s Automated Driving Software team, you will be responsible for the design, development, simulation, testing, integration, and deployment of the latest cutting edge technologies across platforms to consumer markets worldwide.
This position will function as a member of the Automated Driving Software team. The candidate will be responsible for the integration of SAE Level 2, 3, and 4 automated driving features, Autosar, operating system, and ECU specific software. The primary duties will include the development of infrastructure and software layers integration with functional safety principals, configuring Autosar layers, development of middleware and software service modules and the development of a modular serial data build/parse architecture. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety-critical electronic control units and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving computer platforms and emerging computational technologies.
Come join the automated driving revolution, make a difference, and apply today!
• A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics, Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field
• A minimum of 2 years software development experience in embedded, control systems, or algorithm development in C, and/or Python or other high-level programming languages
• Experience with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems
• Experience with CAN stack, SPI, LIN and Flash Bootloader integration, OSEK, AUTOSAR, OS, and diagnostic management
• Good communication skills and the ability to interface with HiL testing, vehicle integration, and validation engineering organizations
• Experience with SW integration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer)
• Familiarity rapid prototyping
• Ability to interface with Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers and partners.
• Master of Science degree from an ABET accredited university
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
• Familiarity with script automation and continuous integration
• Familiarity using trace capture tools
• Professional development experience using QNX Neutrino, Green Hills Integrity or equivalent RTOS
• Experience with UDS, XCP and Instrumented Embedded Control Units
• Experience with Ethernet networking protocols such as 802.3, 802.1AS, TSN, and requisite transport layer formats
• Experience with industry cryptographic protocols, key handling, chain of trust processing, and anti-spoofing techniques
• Experience integrating Tier I-II BSW, feature software, and automotive build/parse software into primary domain controller
• Experience integrating perception hardware accelerator software (FPGA’s and GPU’s)
• Experience with Infineon Tri-Core architecture micro-controllers
• Working knowledge of SOME/IP, DDS or equivalent message passing protocol
• Understanding of ADAS software fundamentals
• A minimum of 5 of years developing safety-critical embedded software functions within an IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B development environment
• Experience with authoring ASIL compliant software code and use of functional safety code analysis tools
• Experience with ARXML or equivalent embedded interface file generation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit www.candidatecare.com.