Req # 1039818
FCA US LLC, was formed in 2009 from a global strategic alliance with FIAT Group. The company produces vehicles and products under the Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, FIAT, SRT, and Mopar® brands. The combined resources, technology, distribution technology, brands, engineering, and manufacturing allow us to compete on a global scale. Our alliance allows us to build on the culture of innovation first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925 and FIAT’s complimentary technology whose heritage dates back to 1899.
FCA takes great pride in fostering an inclusive work environment where employees can leverage strengths, experiences and perspectives. At FCA, we believe it is the diversity of talent and perspective that allows us to take a visionary approach, to strategically apply new technologies and forge ahead in our industry in innovation and performance.
· Full Time
· Headquarters & Technology Center – Auburn Hills.
We have exciting opportunities for exceptional candidates to work directly on automated driving features on some of the most successful vehicle brands in the industry for FCA’s ambitious rollout plan. As a member of the FCA Automated Driving Software team, you will be responsible for the design, development, simulation, testing, integration, and deployment of the latest cutting edge technologies across platforms to consumer markets worldwide.
This position will function as a member of the Automated Driving Software team. The candidate will be responsible for the development and integration of SAE Level 2, 3, and 4 automated driving features and functional software. The primary duties will include the development of infrastructure and basic software compliant with functional safety principals, development of middleware and software service modules and the development of a modular serial data build/parse architecture. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety critical electronic control units and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
Come join the automated driving revolution, make a difference, and apply today!
· Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field
· 1 year of software development experience in embedded, control systems, or algorithm development in C++, C, and/or Python
· 1 year of experience with developing software in Linux environment
· 1 year of experience in object-oriented development
· Experience with test driven SW methodology (unit test, NUnit, GUnit, GTest, etc.)
· Experience in embedded software static analysis, structural testing and functional testing principals
· High level of technical problem solving ability techniques
· Good communication skills and the ability to interface with HiL testing, vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations
· Ability to interface with Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers.
· Master of Science from an ABET accredited university
· Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
· Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
· Software development safety critical embedded software functions within an IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B development environment
· Experience in ADAS
· Working knowledge of AUTOSAR adaptive platform
· Development experience with POSIX thread level programming
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit www.candidatecare.com.