For the expansion of our new office in Munich, we are looking for a passionate software engineer C/C++ with experience in functional safety.
As a new member of our software development team you will join a group of top technical talent (most based in Zurich, some and growing in Munich) to develop safe, efficient and reliable trajectory generation software for various motion planning scenarios. You will be involved in the simulation and testing of novel algorithmic solutions and software that meet ambitious specifications in terms of control performance, computational performance, and reliability. You will be working on one or more internal and customer projects.
• Develop portable software in C and C++
• Create, extend and maintain external interfaces
• Provide technical support to customers
• Write automated testing tools to improve the behaviour of your software
• Document your code and designs
• Take part in the generation of documentation for the certification of safety-relevant software
• Coordinate development efforts with other members of the team
• You will be reporting to the Head of Software Development
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical or computer engineering or similar degree
• Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
• Experience in C and C++
• Experience in the development of safety critical software (functional safety, ISO26262)
• Experience in requirements management for safety critical software
• Experience with real-time systems is a plus
• Analytical abilities
• Fast familiarization with new tasks, problems and environments
• Good communication skills in English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.